Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Prayers Needed!!

Hello to anyone who sees this:

My sister-in-law who is currently a freshman in college is having an MRI done due to severe headaches. I just found out about 30 minutes ago from my husband. Hopefully this is nothing serious, but of course we are worried. Any prayers and good intentions would be greatly appreciated!


** Update: she will hopefully be OK, it wasn't a tumor. She will have to have spinal tap but should hopefully be much better after that. Thank you for your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. I will most definitely keep your SIL in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll add your sister-in-law to my prayers and hope good results come back! And also, thank you for visiting my blog. I just need to find my stride again, I seem to be going through bursts of writing and then nothing.

    ReplyDelete